Marketing Specialist (Content)
The creative and energetic person that will fill this role, will be responsible for working with our subject matter experts to develop various forms of short and long form content to build the top of our sales funnel. These will include social media posts, newsletters, blogs, eBooks, white papers and advertising copy.
The content writer will also be responsible for working closely with our digital marketers, product management teams and sales to ensure that content that adheres to company messaging and branding, supports our digital marketing strategies and meets the needs of our stakeholders.
What you will be doing:
Reporting to the Director of Marketing, the content writer will be:
- Developing and maintaining the company’s editorial calendar
- Creating engaging long form and short form content to support our brand awareness and lead generation objectives
- Reviewing all outward bound content to ensure that they adhere to company messaging
- Editing content as required
- Publishing content on website (WordPress) and on marketing automation platform (HubSpot)
- Collaborating with other members of the marketing team and internal/external stakeholders to ensure the success of the group and the company
CaseWare IDEA is a subsidiary of CaseWare International and offers innovative data analysis tools for auditors, accountants, finance, and data professionals. Its flagship product, IDEA®, allows users to analyze 100 percent of their data, guarantees data integrity and provides easy analysis with over 100 audit-relevant tasks CaseWare International Inc. provides software solutions to accounting companies, governments, auditors/tax authorities, and corporations worldwide.