Product Marketing Manager
Does delivering quality and driving value for clients excite you?
We’re looking for a Product Marketing Manager to join the growing Marketing team at our headquarters in Downtown Toronto. We’re a global leader and software provider of auditing, financial reporting and data analytics solutions. There are always new challenges and exciting initiatives on the go as we continue to push the boundaries of technology. So, if you thrive in an agile environment, enjoy the challenge of executing ambitious plans and like supporting and empowering people to do their best work, we really want to hear from you!
Tell the right story, to the right people, at the right time.
When it comes to telling accountants, auditors and finance professionals around the world about CaseWare and all the new and exciting things that we are bringing to the market, Marketing is the place to be. We handle everything from spreading awareness as thought leaders, to getting new customers in the door and turning them into CaseWare advocates! As the Product Marketing Manager you’ll focus on the value we deliver to new and existing customers throughout the CaseWare customer journey. You’ll be reporting to the Senior Global Marketing Manager and working closely with marketing team members and key stakeholders in other departments. You’ll align your understanding of the CaseWare product portfolio, the market and competitive landscape.
Your main goal is to understand:
- What we are building. You’ll work with the Product teams on strategy, understanding key features, conducting market and competitor research, and monitoring industry trends.
- Who we are building for. You’ll adapt product positioning to different customer segments, prioritize customer pain points, and develop effective go-to-market messaging.
- How we will sell it. You’ll develop and execute targeted campaign strategies with the marketing team and other cross-functional team members, by developing value propositions, and testing a variety of tactics and messaging.
- What will make them stay. You’ll participate in the ongoing initiatives to ensure our customers’ ongoing success.
In order to be successful, you are someone that is:
- Customer-centric. Delivering extraordinary customer experiences is in your DNA. You are passionate about communicating with, learning about, and servicing customers.
- Analytical. You want to know “why”, so you dive into the data and share the results.
- Strategic. You set ambitious goals for yourself and then build a solid tactical plan to get you there.
- Collaborative. You’re supportive and open to opinions outside of your own, have no problem with helping clear roadblocks, building relationships, and incorporating feedback into making your strategies even better.
- A strong communicator. You’re passionate about sharing the story behind your work, and can effectively tell that story in ways that’ll resonate with the team, new customers, current customers, partners, and influencers.
- Agile. We are growing fast, and with that comes change, so being comfortable multitasking, prioritizing, and at times shifting focus is key.
Nice to haves would be…
- A post-secondary degree or diploma in business, marketing, or a related field.
- Proven experience in product/brand marketing and customer/market research.
A Bit More About Us…
At CaseWare, we aim to continuously develop leading-edge software solutions that will change the future of audit, financial reporting and data analytics around the world. With an entrepreneurial spirit that extends over 30 years, disruptive innovation has been part of our DNA since the beginning. From our people to our processes and our systems; we produce a stream of successful product and service innovations, enhancements, adaptations, and extensions with high standards in mind to meet industry codes and security requirements. To learn more about CaseWare International visit caseware.com.
CaseWare IDEA Inc. is a division of CaseWare International Inc. and is focused on developing powerful data analytics solutions for the industry. IDEA® is a powerful data analysis tool designed to help auditors, accountants and other finance professionals perform data analysis quickly to help improve audits and identify control breakdowns. To learn more about CaseWare IDEA visit casewareidea.com