Software Developer – Python
You will be a part of a dynamic team which designs, implements, debugs and tests our software. You will also be able to help shape our future development by providing input regarding new technologies and process improvements.
CaseWare IDEA is a fast growing software company that sells world-class accounting and audit software to financial professionals around the world. CaseWare solutions are used by over 500,000 professionals, across 170 countries, and in 16 languages. To support our growth, CaseWare IDEA is looking for Python developers to join our development group, more specifically our Professional Services team. As a developer, you will implement solutions based on our powerful audit data analytics solution, CaseWare IDEA, trusted by accountants and auditors in over 170 countries around the world.
- Work closely with industry experts and Data Scientists in a collaborative fashion to develop unique business solutions for CaseWare IDEA using Python, with some VBScript-like language (IDEAScript).
- Work with customers on a regular basis to develop custom apps that integrate with our core products.
- Work with other developers, UX developers, testers, and product owners to build innovative, high quality, user-friendly features using Desktop, Web and Cloud technology.
- Perform code reviews of other developers’ work, to ensure code quality, share knowledge and provide mentorship.
- Develop tools and techniques to efficiently and effectively test our solutions in multiple languages.
- Research and explore new technologies, code libraries and products we may wish to integrate with.
- More than 2 years of working experience with Python, with proven case studies
- Passion for designing new features and continuous learning
- Driven to take on and succeed with new challenges
- Comfortable delivering results with minimum supervision
- Self-motivated and proven ability to work remotely
- Eager to learn new platforms and technologies
- Willing to learn about Machine Learning and Advanced Statistics
- Experience programming in Visual Basic or C#
- B.Sc. in Computer Science or equivalent education/work experience
- Knowledge of accounting concepts, finances or analytics