Optimizing Audit Technology: Perspectives From The C-Suite
Internal auditors on the front lines of the profession know the value of audit technology in their day-to-day lives. Sometimes, however, it can be challenging to communicate that value to leaders in the organization.
To help bridge that gap, CaseWare IDEA welcomed two seasoned experts for an exclusive webinar, Optimizing Audit Technology: Perspectives from the C-Suite. In this presentation, Michael Cangemi, former CAE-CFO-CEO, and Brian Element, current CaseWare IDEA Industry Strategist and former financial advisor to Public Services and Procurement at the Government of Canada, shared strategies for effectively leveraging audit technology and analytics. You can watch the whole presentation above.
In this presentation, you will learn how to:
- Implement and develop the essential elements of a successful audit function
- Create positive deliverables to differentiate your audit function
- Expand the use of technology across the audit function
- Manage and exceed the expectations of the C-Suite and audit committees
- Synchronize, communicate, and collaborate with the C-Suite, and more
Enjoy the presentation, and for more on audit technology today, read our recent post on tech adoption in internal audit.